Here are some of the most common FAQs I receive:
What is a Session?
- A Session with me is a unique healing experience! Your session will be completely customized to you and every session is different. This is a energy healing and body work session. I will meet you wherever you are along your journey. I specialize in many things - clearing, cleansing, emotional healing, shadow work, inner child healing, activations, past life & other dimensional reality healings, nurturing, nourishment, and recharging. Whatever you need- that is what your session will provide for you. We will go wherever you need to go.
Who is a Session for?
- A Session is for anyone who feels called to work with me. If you are ready to take the next step in your journey, even if you are not sure what that step may be- a session is a great way to learn, explore, and heal.
- A Session is completely custom to you and what you need for wherever you are in your journey. Every session is different.
- During a session, I will meet you wherever you are at in your journey. I will customize your experience using my gifts and skills.
- Sessions will include various aspects of energy healing and bodywork.
First we connect (video call, phone call, or face to face if we are in person) about whatever needs to be discussed: how you are, what’s going on, what you need, how you’re feeling generally in life or about anything in particular that might be going on for you.Then we shift into the session.FOR IN PERSON SESSIONS:You will be on the table for 90 minutes - I will use various techniques of energy healing, body work, and channeling to go wherever the session takes us.At the end, I guide you out of your meditative state. We come back together to connect about the session.I answer any questions and give you all of the tools for you to continue the healing and integration process.FOR VIRTUAL SESSIONS:If we’re doing a virtual session, phones go off to the side but we stay connected. We don’t need to see each other, you just need to be able to hear me.You lay down and get comfy cozy. I will use various energy healing and hypnotherapy techniques to guide you and we will go wherever the session takes us.At the end, I guide you out of your meditative state. We come back together to connect about the session.I answer any questions and give you all of the tools for you to continue the healing and integration process.Sessions are a sacred time for YOU. I will hold you, love you, & create the safest space for you to journey.I would be honored to guide you through a session.
What is the added Bodywork that is done in person?
- Since we are in person for I can use hands-on healing techniques, or Bodywork, on you. This can involve a few different things including hands on healing, reflexology, light touching, joint mobility work, soft tissue work, gentle shaking (Trauma Release Exercises), gentle stretching, sweeping, brushing, and anything else I may be intuitively called to do. We will have a conversation before the session to go over any specifics, to establish any boundaries you have, and to make sure that you are completely comfortable and understand what will happen. Your comfort and safety is the main priority of the session. You will be on a physical therapy table for this session.
What will I feel/experience during?
- Every session is different and everybody is different. It is best if you come in with no expectations of what you will or want to experience. Some people experience physical sensations such as tingling, pins and needles, pulsing, vibrational buzzing, itching, tremors, bubbling, heat, coolness, cramping, tugging, gas, or just the feeling of something moving throughout the body. These sensations can be anywhere from mild to intense. It just energy moving and ultimately releasing- nothing to be afraid of! Some people see colors or have visions similar to when you're dreaming. Some people feel like crying, yawning, sneezing, screaming, growling, burping, or very rarely even vomiting (don't freak out! I said very rarely, and I meant it!). Again- it is just energy being released and is nothing to be afraid of. It has to come out one way or another! I will be there guiding you every step of the way. For some people the session is relaxing. Some people fall asleep (yes, falling asleep is okay! Energy work is just like receiving a massage- whether you're awake or asleep, you're still receiving the massage!). The session will give you exactly what you NEED. The more you surrender, the easier it will be.
How do Distance Sessions work? Is it as effective as in person?
- Absolutely! In person and distance sessions are equally as effective- I do not need to be in the room with you to connect to your energy body. I've worked and practiced in a lot of my training as a Shamanic Practitioner traveling to other dimensions, realities, and realms so connecting to someone's energy in another state or country comes very naturally to me. The only difference is that I am not able to do Bodywork on your physical body, which adds to the session. But from a distance I am able to coach and guide you through some basic bodywork techniques that we will incorporate into your session.
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for a session?
- Technically, no- there is nothing required that you need to do before a session. There are a few things that will help you get the most out of a session. It would be a good idea for you to practice basic meditation for a few days prior to the session- even just for 5-10 minutes a day. It would be helpful to spend some time journaling or reflecting on your intention and what you're looking to get out of the session. Limiting or avoiding alcohol and highly processed food for a few days before the session is also a good idea. Again- none of these are required practices- just suggestions!
Do I need anything for the session?
- If we are doing a Virtual/Distance Session- A quiet space where you will not be interrupted is a must! Other things that are not required but encouraged if they resonate: You are invited to set a sacred space for yourself in whatever way you like- you can light a candle, burn some sage or incense, have any crystals around that call to you. For distance sessions I do recommend wearing headphones- they generally make the session more immersive for the recipient. I also recommend having a journal or just pen and paper nearby so you are able to write down important notes and takeaways.
- If we are doing an In Person Session- just show up in comfortable clothes! If there are any items or sacred objects that you would like to bring (crystals, sprays, your favorite blanket, etc.) you are welcome to do so and I am happy to incorporate them into your session.
How long is a Session?
- In person sessions are 90 minutes but plan to be at the Healing Space for 2 hours to allow us 15 minutes to connect before and after table time. Virtual sessions are 2 hours.
What is the financial investment?
- That depends on the session. Visit the shop section of my website for specifics.
- You can save by paying via venmo, cash, check, paypal, or cashapp! This helps me bypass shop fees.
- Active StretchLab clients receive 15% off! Text 203-980-0644 for discount code if paying through my website!
Anything else I should know?
- If we are doing an In Person Session- I will send you the address 24 hours before your session! For my privacy, I do not list the address online but know that the space is located in Old Town, Fort Collins!
- The session will always give you what you need, not always what you want. When you allow yourself to surrender and get your ego out of the way- you will realize that what you needed is actually what you REALLY wanted. Every single session is different. Come into the session with an open mind and an open heart. Release any and all expectations. The more you allow yourself to put your walls down and get vulnerable- the more productive the session will be!
- STAY HYDRATED! Do your best to be well hydrated before the session and definitely after the session. Energy work & Bodywork can be dehydrating.
- There is no way to know how you will feel after the session. If possible, keep your schedule/day open for plenty of space for self care and reflection.
- If you resonate with working with me and are ready to take your healing to the next level, be sure to check out my Coaching Program!